Since my wife broke her ankle in two places, I have learned a great deal:
- Must feed dogs, bird and outdoor cats at appropriate time.
- Must pick up dog poo and change bird cage paper.
- Must do house work and dishes.
- Must cook all meals to order.
- Must do dishes.
- Must do housework cleaning (including, but not limited to toilets).
- Must do grocery shopping.
- Must change bandages on wife’s cuts and abrasions.
- Must sometimes help with wheelchair when it gets stuck trying to maneuver to restroom.
- Must help shower and dry wife while getting wet from head to toe.
- Must answer phone calls at night.
- Must also find time to do outside chores for our house, mother-in-law’s house and daughter’s house.
- Must fit in short Harley ride on Saturdays so I won’t completely lose my mind.
- I can’t even imagine what it would be like with small children.
Any man who thinks a women doesn’t work hard at home is a complete red-neck, male chauvinist pig, brain-dead or all three! Oh, wait a minute…I might be describing myself as a young man.
I’m just saying,